Requests & Commissions
Based on availability, SS Bunny Imports is happy to take requests and commissions by email at request[at]ssbunny.com.
SS Bunny Imports is open to commissions by email. Please indicate if you would like physical items or digital artwork for personal use. You may find examples of completed commissions here.
By default, most digital commissions will include:
- One watermarked 600 px JPG for online usage.
- One non-watermarked 900 px JPG for personal usage.
A higher resolution image for personal printing is available for an additional fee. Please let us know if you would prefer your artwork in a different file format.
Standard SS Bunny Imports commission terms of service
- SS Bunny Imports reserves the right to refuse a commission due to personal reasons or inappropriate subjects (including but not limited to sexually explicit work, illegal activities, or hateful or offensive images).
- The Client is expected to pay in full through a Paypal invoice before any commission work starts.
- SS Bunny Imports will make up to 3 small edits per commissioned piece, after which there may be a fee for any additional edits.
- SS Bunny Imports retains all rights to the artwork, unless otherwise negotiated. For example, SS Bunny Imports reserves the right to sell the artwork as merchandise to the general public on our shop. If the Client wishes to purchase exclusive display rights to the artwork, an additional fee will be applied.
- The Client may post a low-resolution version of the artwork in their gallery with credit to SS Bunny Imports.
- The Client may use the commissioned artwork as an icon or in a finished product for personal use. If the Client is a business and wishes to use the artwork as a logo, an additional fee will be applied.
- The Client may not profit from the artwork in any form (e.g. resale of the digital art or selling prints, shirts, or other merchandise), unless otherwise negotiated.
- The Client may not edit or alter the artwork in any manner including but not limited to cropping or adding filters to the artwork.
Cancellations and Refunds
- If the commission is cancelled by the Client, the refund will depend on the amount of work gone into the piece. 30% will be refunded if the art is still in the sketching phase. Once the linework has been finalized, no refunds will be given.
- Once payment has been sent, SS Bunny Imports will give art updates at least once a week with previews to the client through email.
- Generally, commissions will be completed within 2 to 4 weeks.
- If a rush order is requested, additional fees will apply.
SS Bunny Imports is happy to take non-paid requests for products that will be made and added to the shop on our own schedule. We do not take requests for custom client artwork for personal use. Please request a commission instead.