SS Bunny Imports is open to commissions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate if you would like physical items and/or only digital artwork for personal use in your request. You may find examples of completed commissions here. A standard chibi-style digital artwork commission listing can be found for purchase here.
By default, digital commissions will include:
- One watermarked 600 px PNG for online gallery usage.
- One non-watermarked 900 px PNG (3" @ 300 dpi) for personal usage (e.g. personal profile icons, private products not for resale, desktop backgrounds).
A higher resolution image for personal printing is available for an additional fee. Please let us know if you would prefer your artwork in a different file format.
Standard SS Bunny Imports commission terms of service
- SS Bunny Imports reserves the right to refuse a commission due to personal reasons or inappropriate subjects (including but not limited to sexually explicit work, illegal activities, or hateful or offensive images).
- The Client is expected to pay in full before any commission work starts.
- SS Bunny Imports will make up to 3 small edits per commissioned piece, after which there may be a fee for any additional edits.
- SS Bunny Imports retains all rights to the artwork, including the rights to distribution, unless otherwise negotiated. For example, SS Bunny Imports reserves the right to sell the artwork as merchandise to the general public on our shop. If the Client wishes to purchase exclusive use and display rights to the artwork, an additional fee will be applied.
- SS Bunny Imports retains the right to display all commissioned work on any SS Bunny Imports website, gallery, or social media. If the commissioned work is time-sensitive, the SS Bunny Imports can delay public display of the art at the request of the client.
- The Client may post a low-resolution version of the artwork in their gallery with credit to SS Bunny Imports.
- The Client may use the commissioned artwork as an icon or in a finished product for personal use. If the Client is a business and wishes to use the artwork as a logo, an additional fee will be applied.
- The Client may not redistribute, reproduce, sell, or profit from the digital artwork (e.g. resale of the digital art or selling prints, shirts, or other merchandise), unless otherwise negotiated.
- The Client may resize/crop the commissioned artwork to create icons, wallpapers or other graphics to be used in a non-commercial digital format, but the client cannot alter the artwork itself including but not limited to adding text or filters to the artwork.
Cancellations and Refunds
- If the commission is cancelled by the Client, the refund will depend on the amount of work gone into the piece. 30% will be refunded if the art is still in the sketching phase. Once the linework has been finalized, no refunds will be given.
- SS Bunny Imports reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication or rude behavior.
- Once payment has been sent, SS Bunny Imports will give art updates at least once a week with previews to the client through email.
- Generally, commissions will be completed within 2 to 4 weeks.
- If a rush order is requested, additional fees will apply.